Thursday 17 January 2013

Favourite Everyday Essentials

Hey hey! Today I thought I would quickly share some of my favourite 'everyday essentials.'
I'm not including any make up because I figured it would be more relevant to a 'What's in my Makeup Bag' type post (which may come at a later date) so this is mainly shower/skincare/haircare. 

P.S, Sorry I haven't taken my own photos for this post! I used my boyfriend's professional Nikon camera to take the photo's included in my last post, I'm just not happy with the quality of my own rubbish digital camera... hopefully I will be able to borrow his camera for blogging while I'm saving for my own :)

PRODUCTS:
Soap And Glory Clean On Me Body Wash
Exfoliating Glove
Alberto Balsalm Coconut and Lychee Shampoo and Conditioner
Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub
Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Vaseline
Johnsons Baby Skincare Wipes
Garnier Fructis Style Bamboo Flexihold Hairspray
Superdrug 30 Hair Grips
L'oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Conditioning Protect Spray
Batiste Dry Shampoo Very Cherry
Champneys Spa Treatments Hand and Nail Cream
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter

Thank you for reading! Do you use any of these products or can you recommend any better alternatives? xox

9 comments:

  1. I actually love most of these products :) Some others I like using are the Santuary espcially the heated face masks and body cream!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've only ever tried one sanctuary cream as part of a gift set, i will have to browse the website and have a look around! :)x

      Delete
  2. Really wanna try the sugar crush products! :)

    mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they smell so good, i might do a review :)x

      Delete
  3. Vaseline is defo my favourite! i use it on my lips and my eyelashes - it does a great job! :)

    xx

    emilyemilybeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really want to try the limited edition pink bubbly vaseline :) xx

      Delete
  4. Sugar crush and the righteous butter are both amazing! Xxx

    ReplyDelete