Wednesday 27 February 2013

Get Ready For College With Me!

Or in other words - how I make myself look a bit more human/less zombie troll in the morning. I don't make a huge effort to look amazing at college because to be honest, I'd rather have the extra time in bed, and I'm only going to be facing a computer screen doing work for the majority of the day. Plus I'm lucky to have a good group of friends at college that I'm comfortable around; we've all seen each other at some point with no make up or a bad hangover so it's not a big deal :) But it is nice to look somewhat decent.

8.00AM, you can see my lovely dark circles. My skin is already cleansed, moisturised and primed, but I need to be out the door by 8.45 and need to do my hair/get dressed as well!

Concealer lighter than my skin tone on the top of my cheeks, down my nose and on my chin to brighten me up...

After I had concealed my under eye circles with a yellow toned concealer, I applied Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and set with loose powder. Contoured my face with a powder darker than my skin to make it look like I have cheekbones.  Then black eyeliner in my waterline and tightline...

Benefit Coralista on the tops of my cheeks...

Only 1 coat of Natural Collection Waterguard mascara, no time for eyeshadow (I would usually wear a crease colour and highlight) as I'm in a rush now...

Collection 2000 Cream Puff (Fairy Cake) on my lips and make up is finished in under half an hour :) You might have noticed that I haven't filled in my eyebrows, but I haven't actually applied any makeup on my forehead either, because my new full fringe covers them both I now have a chance to grow my eyebrows out a bit.

Needed to be out the door at this point so didn't have time to take a proper outfit photo! But I sorted my fringe out and wore the rest of my hair in a high messy bun, Primark dog print shirt with vest top underneath, gold crosses necklace, trusty camo jacket, black high waisted 'disco pant' leggings, and black Vans lookalikes. 

Have you got any tips for getting ready in a hurry? xx

5 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I usually take about an hour to get ready so I absolutely have no idea how to get ready in a totaly hurry! I don't know how people do that, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) Yeah me too! I always end up sacrificing either doing my hair or choosing a decent outfit because my make up takes too long :(

      Delete
  2. Amazing idea for a post!! You have a new follower :) I wish I had some tips for getting ready in a hurry but unfortunately I have the same problem. I've started pulling out a few items the night before and normally something looks good, so that helps!



    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks :) you should do it if you fancy it! Thats a good idea but I'm just as terrible at getting myself organised before bed as I am in the morning... and generally in life haha x

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love this post!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete