1. POP UP TENT - Call me lazy but I just can not be bothered to struggle putting up a tent after a two hour drive and probably a very long queue. This one is less than half price in Argos from £59.99 to £20.99.. what a flipping bargain! Plus the print will hopefully stand out a bit and make it easier to find in the sea of tents.
2. BUM BAG - Definitely an essential if you want to take money/phone out with you, and hate having a shoulder bag flapping around while you're dancing and having a good time! I also get really paranoid about nasty people stealing from my bag as it has happened to me a few times before :( So having it around my waist feels so much safer. I have seen loads of cheap Primark ones around on the internet, as well as some cool home made studded ones on Ebay.
3. HYGIENE - These are all pretty much a given, along with toothpaste and deodorant... I most probably won't be able to shower there, but leaving on Friday and being back home on Sunday won't be too bad and it's the festival experience after all :)
4. MAKEUP - I don't want to worry too much about checking my makeup during the day, so it's gonna be stains and waterproof all the way! The neon face paint is just a bit of fun and I know from experience that the Star Gazer ones don't budge easily. (Revlon Just Bitten lip stain, Collection 2000 concealer, Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof mascara and eyeliner, Star Gazer neon face paint)
6. FOOD/DRINK - Okay I know this all looks really bad, but my reasoning is; I want to take stuff that will fill me up quickly so I can save money. I will probably try to eat as much fresh fruit and veg as I can before I go, but it's only one weekend so I'm not going to worry too much :)
So yep these are some of the items I need to make sure I have before I go next month, I haven't mentioned clothes I'm taking because I will probably do a separate post on that nearer the time.
Please leave a comment if you know of any other helpful items that I've missed, especially food-wise! And let me know if you are going to a festival this summer :) xx